UCF Card Policies
- Obtaining a Valencia Downtown ID card – You must be affiliated with the University of Central Florida in order to obtain a UCF card. This includes attending or assignment to the UCF/Valencia Downtown Campus.
- Digital Photograph – Your digital photograph will be on the face of your Valencia Downtown Campus card and will be stored in the UCF card database and PeopleSoft.
- Inactive Accounts – Funds added to the UCF Card Knight Cash account should be used in full before leaving the University of Central Florida. A Knight Cash account is considered inactive if it has no activity for twelve (12) consecutive months. A $5 monthly inactivity fee will be assessed until 1) the account becomes active or 2) the account balance is reduced to zero and/or the account is closed.
- Refunds – Knight Cash refunds are only permitted when students are graduating or withdrawing from the university. Students requesting refunds should visit the UCF Card Services Office and complete a Knight Cash Refund Request Form. Refunds will be issued via a check made payable to the cardholder and will be mailed to the permanent home address on record with the university.
Your ISO #
The ISO # is a semi-random, computer generated, 16 digit number used by many campus systems. This # will appear on the face of your Valencia Downtown ID card. If your Valencia Downtown ID card is lost or stolen, visit https://ucfcard.ucf.edu to access your Online Account and disable your card to prevent misuse. When you receive a replacement card a new ISO # is generated, and the old ISO # is permanently retired from use.
- I understand that lending my Valencia Downtown ID card to another party may be a violation of the Valencia College Student Code of Conduct.
- I acknowledge that in the case of an emergency, without my consent, the information contained in this agreement may be released to protect the health and safety of myself and/or others.
- I understand any replacement of a lost, stolen or damaged card will cost $15.00 at the time of re-issuance.
- I agree that it is the responsibility of the cardholder to maintain activity or to close the account to prevent a loss of funds. Furthermore, I acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions shall exclusively control and govern the rights between the parties. I also acknowledge and agree that both UCF and Valencia shall have no obligations beyond what is set forth herein.
- I certify the information I have provided is correct, and that I have read, understand, and accept the terms and conditions of this agreement. I understand that UCF reserves the right to update and change the terms of the agreement at any time.