UCF Card Policies
- Obtaining a UCF card – You must be affiliated with the University of Central Florida in order to obtain a UCF card.
- Digital Photograph – Your digital photograph will be on the face of your UCF card, and will be stored in the UCF card database. Your photograph will be released to E-Community.
- Charges – There is a $10.00 annual fee included in tuition to cover the services provided by the UCF Card. All cardholders pay $15.00 for replacement of lost, stolen, or damaged cards.
- Inactive Accounts – Funds added to the UCF Card Knight Cash account should be used in full before leaving the University of Central Florida. A Knight Cash account is considered inactive if it has no activity for twelve (12) consecutive months. A $5 monthly inactivity fee will be assessed until 1) the account becomes active or 2) the account balance is zeroed out and/or the account is closed.
- Refunds – Knight Cash refunds are only permitted when students are graduating or withdrawing from the university. Students requesting refunds should visit the UCF Card Services Office and complete a Knight Cash Refund Request Form. Refunds will be issued via a check made payable to the cardholder and will be mailed to the permanent home address on record with the university.
Your ISO #
The ISO # is a semi-random, computer generated, 16 digit number used by many campus systems. This # will appear on the face of your UCF card. If your UCF card is lost or stolen visit https://ucfcard.ucf.edu to access your Online Account and disable your card to prevent misuse. When you receive a replacement card a new ISO # is generated, and the old ISO # is permanently retired from use.
The UCF Card Banking Option
You also have the option of using your card as an ATM Card through Fairwinds Credit Union, the official Student Banking Provider. Visit https://fairwinds.org/ucf for more information on linking your UCF Card to your Fairwinds Student Checking account.
- I understand that lending my UCF card to another party is in violation of the Student Conduct Code and UCF Personnel Regulations applicable to UCF Employees.
- I acknowledge that in the case of an emergency, without my consent, the information contained in this agreement may be released to protect the health and safety of myself and/or others.
- I understand any replacement of a lost or stolen card will cost $15.00 at the time of re-issuance.
- I agree that it is the responsibility of the cardholder to maintain activity or to close the account to prevent a loss of funds. Furthermore, I acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions shall exclusively control and govern the rights between the parties. I also acknowledge and agree that UCF shall have no obligations beyond what is set forth herein.
- I certify the information I have provided is correct, and accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.